I would like to take this time to wish everyone a Happy Thanksgiving! I am thankful for the clients who have inspired me in so many ways, and for the members of my team who help make our clients’ marketing goals come true. This has been a great year in many ways, and yet I am looking forward to even more next year.
Many businesses look at December as a kind of down time, but I think it’s the perfect time to lay out a strategy for the upcoming year. Because 2013 is so rapidly coming to a close, I want to offer a few end-of-year marketing strategies as my way of saying thanks:
- Check Your Google Rankings: Your Google ranking can be the most valuable asset your business has. Score a high ranking and increase your probability of potential customers finding your business. Have a low ranking, and your business is much more difficult to find. Get a free Google rank analysis now, discover areas in need of improvement, gain valuable insights, and start developing a marketing plan to increase your online visibility.
- Learn About Web Marketing Success: Use The Strategic Circle as a marketing benchmark analysis to learn about the multitude of ways your website impacts your marketing. Answer the questions about email, website design, Pay-Per-Click marketing, social media, press releases, and search engine optimization to find out whether your website is working as hard as it can for you.
- Receive a Website Analysis: Let Search Engine Pros conduct an objective site analysis and provide you with a free 30 page report that tells you how well your website is working and gives you useful suggestions on how to make it better.
- Make a Commitment to Learn More About Marketing: Subscribe to our e-newsletter and get a variety of Free Marketing e-Books every month.
- Learn While You Lunch: Come to Verde Restaurant every Friday from 12:30-2pm. For $20, you’ll get lunch, a drink, and a chance to hear me talk about how to market your business online.
Over 90% of consumers now make buying decisions on the internet, so your web marketing strategy has to be running at full force every day to attract their attention. Don’t sit back while your competitors get ahead with their web strategy, social media and web marketing. Search Engine Pros are trained search engine marketers who help you meet your online marketing goals. Outsource your marketing to Search Engine Pros and let us do all your online work while you work with your customers.
May you remember all the things you have to be thankful for this year,
From all of us at Search Engine Pros, Happy Thanksgiving everyone!