The Monday SEO Workshop is a group of local business owners talking about how to generate more leads from their website via google site optimization and pay per click. Attendees come to learn SEO and search engine marketing from other like-minded business owners who have developed effective internet marketing strategies.
When: Monday Nights 6pm-7pm
Where: SANTA BARBARA VETERANS BUILDING (by Sambos) 112 W. Cabrillo Blvd Santa Barbara, CA 93101
“Pay Per Click Marketing: 3 Secrets To Success”
We will discuss the 3 major secrets to success in PPC marketing. Avoid making the common mistakes in Google Adwords marketing! Group members will share lessons learned with pay per click marketing. Learn how to download our Local Keyword Research Excel Template.
Many people try to go it alone with their PPC strategy, and that usually just isn’t going to cut it when you are swimming with the sharks on Google Adwords, you’ll lose your shirt quickly.
Learn how to decrease your keywords’ cost-per-clicks (CPCs) and optimize your ad positions (more traffic for less cost). A smart PPC campaign manager will spend time researching competitors strengths and capitalizing on the best keywords in their campaigns.
Don’t make the same mistake nearly 75% of PPC advertisers make, and send everyone to the homepage of your web site.
Group members will share:
- how to develop a keyword research report
- how to find low cost, yet high traffic keywords with commercial intent
- how to create compelling ad copy and split testing ads
- how to adjust keyword bids to ensure maximum ROI
- how to add negative keywords
Business Networking Opportunities In Santa Barbara:
- Contacts N Coffee: Great opportunity to network with other local businesses every Friday morning. visit here
- Goleta B2B Breakfast: Largest business breakfast mixer in Santa Barbara. First Tuesdays of every month. Earl Warren Showgrounds. visit here
- Santa Barbara Young Professionals: Business Networking with young entrepreneurs. visit here
- TECH BREW: Brings together hundreds of local professionals, who gather to Exchange Ideas, Network, Form Alliances, and Focus Technology and Business Growth in the Santa Barbara Region. visit here
Successful websites launch with 100 helpful articles In order to rank well on the internet’s largest search engines, you site must contain informative, original content that contains the relevant keywords from which you’d like to capture traffic. Part of the success of your business depends on your ability to generate top ranks on Google and other major search engines.
oin us for an hour filled with interesting conversations about online business. With over 81% of consumers making purchasing decisions online, web sites are no longer optional. If you have a good product or service, then driving traffic to your site is a matter of SEO.
Taylor Reaume, The Search Engine Pros Founder, will discuss:
- The latest cutting-edge marketing strategies, online and offline.
- How to wine and dine the Google spider at your web site.
- Discover 4 powerful SEO Tools to help increase visitors to your web site.
Santa Barbara’s Only SEO Meetup Group
Learn SEO and internet marketing strategies at the weekly SEO meetup. Every Thursday at The Eagle Inn in Santa Barbara, California, The Search Engine Pros offer an SEO class that teaches ethical SEO strategies. Share ideas with other local business owners who have developed innovative internet marketing strategies.
IF YOU ARE A MARKETER: Fellow marketing consultants and web designers are welcome to attend this meetup group provided they post a public Facebook post with a link to our meetup page on the day of the event.
IF YOU ARE A NON MARKETER: Rather than charging a door fee, we ask attendees to post a review on our Google page and Facebook page.
I definitely agree that keywords and convenience elements should be utilized in Pay Per Click Marketing. However, even if it is an advertisement, it is essential to make sure that your product is something that people would usually look for in search engines.
One piece of advice I would add, though, is to add value for the people. The copy should be something that can convince people to purchase your product. However, sounding too desperate in the copy is a no-no! Giving discounts is fine but promising benefits that are too good to be true are not.