Steamling your SEO campaigns is a bit like solving a Rubik’s Cube…
If you have visited Google’s home page today, you’ve seen that they replaced their logo with a rendition of the mesmerizing Rubik’s Cube. According to Wired Magazine, Google is celebrating the iconic puzzle’s 40th anniversary with an interactive Doodle.
At Search Engine Pros, this got us thinking that SEO (search engine optimization) is like a Rubik’s Cube. SEO is complex and requires an integrated, all-in-one approach to solve it. Getting one area perfect does not complete the picture if other puzzle pieces are incomplete. Instead of colors, here is what we’d put into an “SEO Solver’s Cube”:
- Great Web Design: This part of the puzzle helps all the others fall into place. An old, outdated, or ineffective website can hurt your marketing strategy and keep you from achieving your goals. Our web marketing agency can help put your website to work. We can develop a web design plan, execute that plan through top web designers, and implement a branding strategy.
- Blogs: Our professional SEO company can constantly publish high quality content on your behalf. Our marketing agency takes advantage of the best WordPress plugins, SEO tools, and top WordPress themes to make your blog capture the audience’s attention. A well-written blog also increases the opportunity for SEO optimization by providing content that generates back-links.
- Newsletters: Newsletters and email marketing can sometimes be the forgotten cousin to the sexy blogs, but they keep your business in touch with prospects and current customers. While blogs usually focus on one topic, newsletters help you communicate to a wider audience on several topics. As a marketing consultant, we believe that the best marketing strategies should incorporate a newsletter component.
- Social Media Marketing: In today’s connected world, it’s crucial to keep in touch through social media. Our Santa Barbara social media services can improve your exposure on YouTube, Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn. Our social media agency can develop a Facebook marketing plan that provides a mechanism for engagement, interaction and two-way communication.
- Public Relations: Not only can a high quality press release communicate specific points about your business, it can also get picked up by many online news outlets, adding even more to your internet marketing and SEO effectiveness.
- Pay-Per-Click (PPC): Use our PPC services to capture attention at the very moment a prospect is searching for your product or service. Ask us for a PPC campaign proposal.
Put it all together in a concise marketing plan and you’ve found the solution to your online marketing puzzle. Our Santa Barbara marketing group can help you with all aspects of online marketing, web marketing, social media marketing, SEO marketing, and PPC marketing.
Search Engine Pros is an ethical SEO company that stands ready to help you reach your online marketing goals. So stop playing with the Rubik’s Cube on Google and start working on your SEO strategy!
About Search Engine Pros: Search Engine Pros is a Santa Barbara web marketing firm which specializes in SEO marketing, online marketing, PPC (Pay Per Click Google Adwords), and SEO/web design. Visit the website and Facebook page or call 800-605-4988 for more information or to request a copy of 101 Ways to Drive Traffic.
Big budget results. Small budget costs.
Step 1. Design a site that captivates, informs and motivates customers to action.
Step 2. Develop a content publishing plan detailing specific steps to success.
Step 3. Delegate execution to a team with a strong track record for success.
Ready to get started? Fill out this form to receive a free web site analysis and rank report.
Smile, It’s Contagious!
To this day I still haven’t figured out how to solve a Rubiks cube. So, if SEO is that complicated then I will hire someone else to take care of that for me. I like your ideas they are a joy to read.
I used to hate Rubik’s Cubes as a child. I was always the one that would do whatever it took to take off the stickers and make the colors match up. I always envied those who could mix up the cube and meticulously put it back as it belonged. I was never patient enough for that. SEO does feel like a Rubik’s cube with its many different components and can easily become overwhelming. I appreciate that your company helps with PR, social media marketing, and blogs. Sometimes it is hard to create content that not only gives relevant information but is also catchy enough to keep the reader reading the post.